Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Distracted from Blogging Here

I’ve been so busy that I could only do blogging on Outside In and not here this month.  I have had personal issues with getting my car repaired (I just got my car back tonight).  First, there was the brakes not working properly and then the gas tank was leaking.  I had to go to two different places to get each problem fixed.  Also, I had my car key remote fixed as well.  That thing stopped working back in November 2005.  Now, I can use my remote again.

I  am also focusing more on being a fiction writer and putting a few short stories together.  On top of that, I had to go find some frames for my artwork because I am showing my artwork of the AANE Art Exhibit on Saturday, October 3, at the John Hancock Convention Center on 180 Berkeley Street in Boston from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.  The art show is in conjunction with AANE’s annual Fall conference.

I am also starting new exercise classes at work with two new instructors this month and checking up with my doctor about starting a new diet because I can’t seem to hone my muscles and reduce the fat in my abdomen.  My arms and legs look great though.  Go figure!

Hopefully, my blogging here at Uncommon Bostonian will pick up in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment