Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm just tired

Ugh it just seems I can never just have a day off. Yesterday I worked on the car so that when my mom shows up it looks like a decent car and she’ll be willing to spend money on to get me. I have to clean up my place. I didn’t do laundry because I was just flat out drained. Then everywhere I look people are just trying to guilt me into doing things. I’m just flat out tired of it. I got remeasured this morning and everything went up including my fat. So yes I’m bigger, but now there is more fat. Yep feeling like a fat ass right now. What’s worse is some people don’t get that I just don’t like seeing pictures of myself. Especially with my shirt off. The only one who has even mentioned a difference in my physique is my boss. Oh joy one person noticed. Yeah I’m suppose to feel that much better about it. I mean the guy measured me the first time. Of course he notices a difference. I’ll start thinking I’m actually changing when I get looks off the street or customers point it out. Oh well squiby time I guess. Today’s video is the 1st opening for the anime Bobobo-bo-bobobo. As you can tell by the name it’s a really random anime. anyway enjoy the opening. It’s just as crazy as the whole anime series. The song is called Wild Challenger fyi. Today’s tip is all is fair in love and war, so tell that cop you’re in love. My sister apparently can’t wait for me to tell that to a cop. My b-day is now 11 days away. Yeah so not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment