Friday, September 18, 2009

Nick of Time

There are some pictures which happens once in a lifetime. While browsing through my collections, I picked two of such. I thought of sharing two of my photographs, which I treat as very special. Both the photographs were a result of an extremely fast reflex action, to capture the rarest of rare frame, which was probably available for 1/10th of a second, just enough time to press the shutter once ! Had I delayed even for a millisecond, the precious moment would have been lost in oblivion and the picture wouldn’t have been the same.

These two pictures make me feel like Clint Eastwood. If he was fast with guns, and I with my camera !

Frozen Speed

A car passing on the opposite direction in high speed, a plane taking off over a goods vehicle on the service lane , near Bangalore Airport.

Birds of same feather

Pigeons disrupted by the sound of a phatphati starting outside Jaisalmer Fort, Rajasthan.

Both the pictures were taken with Nikon Coolpix 7.1 MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment