Monday, September 28, 2009

PRO-MA PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS

PRO-MA PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS Pro-Ma Petrol Treatment, Diesel Treatment and MBL8 Oil Additive Pro-Ma Performance Products have been incorporated in my regular day-to-day service procedure for over six years.

I first came to know about Pro-Ma Performance Products from a friend of mine who used to rebuild Briggs & Stratton ride-on mower engines. Occasionally a motor would slow up in revs as it would start to heat up. He would stop and change the engine oil, as well as adding the Pro-Ma MBL8 Oil Additive. Straight away the engine would come up to speed and I attribute this to the lubricating properties of the Pro-Ma MBL8.

I have been using the Pro-Ma MBL8 for 6 years in my wife’s car (1990 Camry Wagon). With the Pro-Ma MBL8 added over a 6 month period, this engine does not need oil top ups between changes. Pro-Ma PT5 is also used in petrol in the Camry, and my wife tells me that her fuel consumption has dropped by about 20.00 dollars per week.

I have a new Mahindra Pick-Up Dual Cab that has only 20.000 km on the clock. I have been using the Pro-Ma DT5 Diesel Conditioner in my fuel and I also have noticed a drop in fuel consumption. Easier starting, and smoother power on acceleration. Also, when idling the sterning wheel use to vibrate but now with the addition of Pro-Ma DT5 the vibration has just about vanished. As time progresses I will be trying all of the Pro-Ma Performances Products, and the Pro-Ma Petrol and Diesel Treatments, and MBL8 will continue be a on-going part of my maintenance program for both my vehicle and my wife’s wagon.

This product really works and in the long run saves on mechanical bills and parts repair.

David Hughes,

Mylestom, New South Wales

To order these products, please visit

http://income.promastore.com.au/Store/PerformanceProducts.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment